Cestini di Parmigiano.
Crispy Parmigiano Cups are an easy way to turn up the “wow factor” on pasta, risotto, salad or just to serve 2 bites appetizers!
- 1 1⁄4 cups Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 pinch black pepper (optional)
- Heat a small non-stick pan on the stovetop over med. heat.
- Place 1 tbs. cheese on a small pile, cook until cheese melts (add a small crack of ground pepper to the cheese if you like), continue cooking until they are light golden brown.
- Place a muffin tin upside down on a flat surface.
- Drape cheese over the “moulds” of the pan and press down with a second inverted muffin tin.
- Let cool and remove from moulds.
- You can trim off any excess cheese for a more uniform cup.