CALABRIA CULINARY TOUR 2019
A journey to the TOE of italy
Camigliatello Silano – Corigliano Calabro – Cosenza – Rende – National Park of Sila – San Giovanni in Fiore – Cecita Lake – Longobucco – Ciro ‘- Rossano – Pizzo Calabro – Spilinga – Dino’s Island – Grisolia – Diamante.
- Accommodation in 5 Stars Resort (Torre Camigliati, National Government Historical Site);
- Private coach bus with a driver during the entire trip;
- Tours, demos and taste of Buffalo’s mozzarella at La Favella Farm;
- 3 cooking classes with local Chefs and Chef Luciano;
- 4 hrs cruise at Dino’s Island and Calabria Coast;
- 5 hrs tour included lunch at the largest Calabrian winery, Librandi in Ciro’;
- A farming experience with the farmer with a traditional homestyle lunch and cooking class;
- Visiting at the most famous factory of tuna Callipo and excursion at Spilinga, the Capital of Nduja;
- Visit Murat Castle and Piedigrotta in Pizzo Calabro;
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and beverages included;
Join me for this wonderful trip to the Greek and Roman empire remains. Calabria, the toe of Italy, is a picturesque region in southern Italy with mountains, beaches but the food of Calabria is what gets us really excited!
Calabria’s produce and seafood are well enjoyed with its hearty, local red wine. Many dishes are a mix of fresh ingredients, preserved vegetables, and meats and fish with oil and spices. Wine is considered the Amarone of South Italy and you will just fall in love of the Ciro’ when we will visit Librandi Winery.
A combination of history, food, wine, cheese and folklore for an all included trip! Book now and don’t miss it out! Calabria Culinary Tour is just “na cosa bella” = a wonderful thing!
Transfer to/from Pearson Airport, Flights, Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, Taxes, Gratuities, Personal Expenses and terms not mentioned. *Due weather condition or for other reasons program may change.
Price: $3,499.00 per person (Double Occupancy)
TOWN WEEKLY MARKET