CALABRIA CULINARY TOUR “COAST TO COAST”
JULY 17 – JULY 26, 2020
Montalto Uffugo – Camigliatello Silano – Corigliano Calabro – Cosenza – Rende – Sila – San Giovanni in Fiore – Lago Cecita – Longobucco – Ciro’ – Rossano – Pizzo Calabro – Spilinga – – Dino’s Island – Grisolia – Diamante – Fiumefreddo Bruzio.
- Accommodation in Farmhouse Resort Agriturismo Malena e Villa Santa Caterina
- Private coach bus with a driver during the whole trip
- Tour, demo, and taste of Buffalo’s mozzarella at La Favella Farm.
- 6 hrs private cruise at Dino’s Island and Calabria Coast with a cocktail on the boat.
- 5 hrs tour and lunch at the largest and historical Librandi winery
- Visiting Fiumefreddo Bruzio who was awarded as one of the Borghi più belli d’Italia (lit. one of the most beautiful villages in Italy)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil demo and tasting at Olearia Oro Don Vincenzo 1 of 3 DOP in Calabria
- Visit and tasting the most famous Tunna factory Callipo and excursion at Spilinga, the Capital of Nduja.
- Visit Castello Murat and Piedigrotta in Pizzo Calabro with Tartufo gelato in the famous Piazza della Repubblica
- Demo and tasting at DOP olive oil cold press in Lamezia Terme.
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and beverages included.
Join me for this wonderful trip to the Greek and Roman empire remains. Calabria, the toe of Italy, is a picturesque region in southern Italy with mountains, beaches but the food of Calabria is what gets us really excited!
Calabria’s produce and seafood are well enjoyed with its hearty, local red wine. Many dishes are a mix of fresh ingredients, preserved vegetables, and meats and fish with oil and spices. Wine is considered the Amarone of South Italy and you will just fall in love with the Ciro’ when we will visit Librandi Winery.
A combination of history, food, wine, cheese and folklore for an all-included trip! Book now and don’t miss it out! Calabria Culinary Tour is just “na cosa bella” = a wonderful thing!
NOT INCLUDED: Transfer to/from Pearson Airport, Flights, Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, Taxes, Gratuities, Personal Expenses and terms not mentioned. *Due weather condition or for other reasons program may change.
Price: CAD$3,499.00 – 2.375,00 EUR – USD $2,632.00 per person (Double Occupancy) – Single supplement +CAD$ 450