Join one of our Online cooking classes and get the opportunity to learn simple recipes to be cooked directly in your kitchen.
This is a great and unique experience that will allow you to interact with Chef Luciano while you are at home drinking your favourite wine and listening to your favourite music.
- Connect with fellow foodies around the world
- Learn new tips and tricks
- The class will last about 2-3 hours
- The online cooking classes consist of preparing a meal in your own home under the guidance of chef Luciano.
How to connect:
- Register for the class and pay safely with Paypal
- Ensure you have the Skype app downloaded on a computer or mobile device (we suggest using a laptop for the best experience)
- Shortly after registration, we will send you a link to join our Skype Virtual Class, an ingredient list with recipes and a kitchen tools list.
- Two hours before the class Chef Luciano or an Assistant will contact you to test the connection and check that you are ready with ingredients and the setup.
- We will go live 10 minutes prior to the starting time to allow everyone to get confident with Skype and introducing each other.
- Need a hand? Give us a call at 1.844.855.CHEF
Check our Virtual Classes Schedule
Classes are limited to max 8 People per session. Please book your spot quickly and ensure your seating.
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 19H 2020
Lunch with Chef Luciano
Learn how to make gnocchi from scratch and master your skills making fresh basil pesto.
NOVEMBER 20TH 2020
Friday night #stayhome
Learn how to make a perfect charcuterie and cheese board. Make the perfect Negroni and Aperol Spritz.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 4TH 2020
Saturday night dinner party.
Learn how to eat burrata as an appetizer, followed by a risotto with mushrooms and stuffed chicken scaloppini with potato.
SUNDAY DECEMBER 13TH 2020
It’s a Baking day
In this class you will learn how to make “choux pastry” and fill them with a delicious chocolate ganache cream.